Fun, Friendly, and Free!
Calling all ELYC girls and women - it's time to get out on the water, gain confidence, develop your skills, touch up your tan, and eat cake.
Start the day at 10:00 with coffee and cake, lunch around 13:00, finish at 16:00. We intend to have two sessions on the water, morning and afternoon.
- No charge - please bring something to share for lunch.
- This event is only open to female club members.
- Minimum age 8, no maximum age.
- All cadets must have passed Stages 1 and 2.
- Adults who don't have Level 2 are welcome, provided you can swim.
This is a renowned day of relaxed sailing, a great ‘pot luck’ lunch, and sunshine (those who have been before just forget the fog!)
We have a finite number of club boats to sail in, but we will make sure that if you come down you will get a sail. Weather permitting, as always.
Sign up now - registration closes 10:00 Friday 17 August.
Philippa, Catriona, Linda, and Sheila - Girls Go Sailing Day