If you wish to book a club boat, you should do so online using the registration button on the event itself. Please note that registration is only required if you are hiring a club boat. If you are using your own boat, you do NOT have to register.
Important information for registrants
1) Please only register if you have a minimum of RYA Level 2 or equivalent.
2) All members should ensure they have appropriate equipment for the weather and conditions, to include personal buoyancy. Please also remember that it can get cold on the water, at any time of year.
3) If you are under 18 years old, please ensure you have completed an U18 Parental Consent Form (2022/2023 Season) form.
4) Please make sure you return boats to their correct storage locations and are in a state that you would expect to find them.
5) Mast head floats must be used when taking a 2000 out.
6) The jib must always be put away after sailing a 2000 and the forestay reattached.
7) Club boats must be hosed down after they have been used.