Important Information for Participants
0) Double-handers - helm and crew must both be registered separately
1) Up to 27 participants maximum. Waiting list is in place.
2) Respect social distancing around the dinghy park, harbour and on the beach.
3) You may launch and recover your own trolley, maintain 2m social distance from other sailors and their boats in the water.
4) Minimum RYA Level 2 or equivalent experience to minimise the risk to rescue volunteers. Sailors must take individual responsibility to sail within their capabilities. Rescue boats are there for emergencies only.
5) Please ensure you have renewed your membership before registering.
6) If you are under 18 years old please ensure you have completed an U18 parental consent form.