Want to keep up your skills over winter? Then these sessions are for you. Run by Will and Ellen, these sessions will focus on making you a fast and decisive sailor.
As we did last year, the morning will be focussing on a specific manoeuvre/leg/mark rounding and the afternoon will comprise a series of short races, that will make up a series! The days will start with a briefing at 10am, followed by a short lunch break and then an afternoon of racing, finishing by 4pm.
Club boats are available to hire at the usual cost. You must have a minimum Stage 2 or equivalent experience.
Important Information for Participants
1) All members should ensure they have appropriate equipment for the weather and conditions, to include personal buoyancy. Please also remember that it can get cold on the water, at any time of year.
2) Under 18's require a parental consent form which must be completed and passed to the event organisers.
3) Registration is required for boat hire.
4) Please note that payment for boat hire is now taken online only.
5) When booking a club boat, payment must be received online within 15 minutes of registration, otherwise the booking will be cancelled.