If you wish to book a club boat for this race, you should do so online using the registration button on the event itself. Please note that registration is only required if you are hiring a club boat. If you are using your own boat, you do NOT have to register.
Important Information for Participants
1) All members should ensure they have appropriate equipment for the weather and conditions, to include personal buoyancy. Please also remember that it can get cold on the water, at any time of year.
2) ELYC cannot supply buoyancy aids or helmets.
3) Under 18's require a parental consent form which must be completed and passed to the OOD.
4) Please note that payment for boat hire is now taken online only.
5) When booking a club boat, payment must be received online within 15 minutes of registration, otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
6) Please make sure you return boats to their correct storage locations and are in a state that you would expect to find them.
7) In the event of club racing being cancelled, credit will be issued to your club website account.
8) Mast head floats must be used when taking a 2000 out.
9) The jib must always be put away after sailing a 2000 and the forestay reattached.
10) Club boats must be hosed down after they have been used.