The key aim of Go Sailing sessions is to have fun! Go Sailing is a great opportunity to get out on the water and practice the skills you have learnt or have a relaxing sail at the end of the week in a safe, friendly, structured and controlled environment. Go Sailing is run by a team of volunteers.
Important Information for Participants
1) All members should ensure they have appropriate equipment for the weather and conditions, to include personal buoyancy. Please also remember that it can get cold on the water, at any time of year.
2) ELYC cannot supply buoyancy aids and helmets for use during Friday Sailing.
3) Under 18's require a parental consent form which must be completed and passed to the event organisers.
4) Registration is required to ensure we can provide adequate safety cover on the day.
5) Please note that payment for boat hire is now taken online only.
6) When booking a club boat, payment must be received online within 15 minutes of registration, otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
Further details can be found here.